|Release date|| 28 October 2014 (JP)|
1 April 2015 (NA)
My Wedding and 7 Rings (誓いのキスと7つの誘惑 Chikai no Kisu to Nanatsu no Yūwaku) is an interactive romance novel developed and published by Voltage. The game was released on Apple and Android devices on 28 October 2014 in Japanese and 1 April 2015 in English. It is one of the games featured in Sweet Cafe by Voltage.
You are employed at Sanno Corporation, one of Japan's top corporations, in their Lifestyle Products Group. You're an ordinary office worker in her mid-20's who daydreams about marriage during breaks with your co-workers. One day, Sanno Corporation is having a company meeting where every employee must attend. There, you are awarded a special prize. (Coming soon...)
Main characters Edit
- Asahi Kakyouin: The ultimate oresama; special executive of the Lifestyle Products Group.
- Yamato Kougami: The heroic childhood friend; special executive of the Educational Services Group.
- Junta Nikaido: The young and savvy special executive of the New Businesses Group.
- Hiroto Chitose: The flirtatious womanizer; special executive of the Finance Group.
- Ren Shibasaki: The endearing childhood friend; special executive of the Pharmaceuticals Group.
- Kai Fujisawa: The aloof technological genius; special executive of the IT Solutions Group.
- Seiichirou Hayami: The cyborg-like interim CEO of Sanno Corporation; responsible for the creation and implementation of The Marriage Program.
We're sorry! There are currently no images available of My Wedding and 7 Rings. Please check again at a later date.
- My Forged Wedding is considered the parent game of My Wedding and 7 Rings. Subsequently, they exist within the same universe. In fact, My Wedding and 7 Rings features two of My Forged Wedding's most popular characters as potential romance options, Yamato Kougami and Ren Shibasaki, and includes cameos of other characters.