|Release date|| 14 March 2012 (JP)|
4 December 2012 (NA)
Be My Princess (王子様のプロポーズ Ouji-sama no Propose) is an interactive romance novel developed and published by Voltage. The game was released on Apple and Android devices on 14 March 2012 in Japanese and 4 December 2012 in English. It is a featured game in Sweet Cafe by Voltage.
You are an exchange student in the Charles Kingdom. While wandering around on your first day off, you encounter a random old man. Because you are a generous soul, you offer him a shoulder massage and are awarded his number in return. From there, you stumble into a random course of events that end with you incidentally attending a ball and being propositioned by your choice of 1 of 6 princes... or a butler.
Main characters Edit
- Wilfred A. Spencer: An enigmatic prince who stops to briefly talk to you when he realizes that he hasn’t seen you at any previous parties.
- Keith Alford: An arrogant prince who barely spares you a glance after his butlers driving splashes mud all over your clothes.
- Roberto Button: A flirtatious, lighthearted prince who isn’t afraid to grab your hand within the first 10 seconds of making your acquaintance.
- Glenn J. Casiraghi: The youngest prince who appears to be the most jaded prince of them all.
- Joshua Lieben: A stern prince who can drink really well.
- Edward Levaincois: A kind, silver haired prince who compares you to a beautiful flower before even introducing himself.
- Zain: The handsome butler of the old man you meet in the prologue.